After much consideration it has been decided to cancel all public meetings until further notice, this includes the April Council meeting. In addition the playground equipment is closed to the public at this time; however the park remains open.
The Borough Office is closed, but the Secretary is working remotely and will be answering calls, and responding to email during normal business hours.
Anyone who has not yet joined our email alert system is encouraged to do so at this time by emailing Diana at Secretary@YoeBorough.org.
- CONTACT: Ellen O’Connor – 717-968-1698 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 31, 2020 The York County Solid Waste Authority Suspends Residential Electronics Recycling during Covid-19 Pandemic The York County Solid Waste Authority has suspended residential electronics recycling ...READ MORE
- Park & Free Little Library OPEN It has been a tough few weeks, kids are at home, a lot of us are not working, we are lucky if we can find ...READ MORE
- Covid-19 Coronavirus Update: Effective 3/30/2020 Residential Operations will run as follows: Trash Collection: Normal Schedule Bulk (Large Item) Collection Temporarily suspended until further notice We are implementing this temporary change so that we can ...READ MORE
- The scheduled April 6th tax sitting has been cancelled. Any tax payments should be mailed, or taken to Fulton Bank for processing. The York Adams Tax Bureau is ...READ MORE
- Thank you everyone who has been visiting Yoe’s Free Little Library. We are thrilled with the amount of traffic the library is receiving. While we try to visit ...READ MORE