Want to escape the heat this summer? Want the kids to get some exercise? Then you need to check out this FREE bowling program at kidsbowlfree.com. Your kids can bowl 2 FREE games of bowling each and every day of summer for FREE. |
SOME MORE INFORMATION ON THE PROGRAM
THE FAMILY PASS
- You can sign the kids up at multiple centers but you will need to create another account. Only one unique email address can be used to open an account, so you will need to register with another email address.
- If you were signed up for the program last year, you will have to re-register this year.
- If your child does not have bowling shoes, you will need to rent them.
- Each bowling center has it's own age limit, so check the individual pages.
- The online registration process only takes a few minutes. Families that register will receive coupons valid for two free bowling games each day sent to their email address every Sunday morning (the certificates are only available via email, so participants must have access to a computer and printer).
When you register for the FREE kids pass, you will have the option of selecting a Family Pass also. This pass allows adult family members to enjoy bowling throughout the summer as well. The Family Pass starts at $36.95 (one time payment) and includes 2 GAMES PER PERSON PER DAY and covers up to 4 adult family members. You may have 1, 2, 3, or 4 adults on the family pass. The price of the pass covers all 4 members.
PARTICIPATING BOWLING CENTERS IN YORK
You can register online HERE!
- Colony Park Lanes North
- Laser Alleys
- Suburban Bowlerama
- Lion Bowling Center