Monday & Friday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Borough of Yoe
150 N. Maple St
Yoe, PA 17313

Posted 10/13/2014
Attention Yoe Borough Residents on MS 4 Requirement
How to handle an illicit discharge finding in Yoe Borough:

Complaint forms can be filled out in person at the Yoe Borough Municipal Office, 150 N. Maple Street, Yoe PA during normal business hours. If unable to come to the office, please call 244-5904 during normal business hours and a form can be filled out on your behalf. Thank you.

Click here for information on MS4